Jacqueline Waring Tree Consultancy.
Tree Planning Consultancy
When undertaking tree felling work in sensitive areas we work closely with Jacqueline Waring Consultancy who specialises in Trees and Development Consultancy in line with the recommendations of BS 5837 2012 – Trees in Relation to Construction. She also specifies and supervises post-development re-planting works to ensure quality results.
What can treeplanning do for you?
* Initial site appraisal/feasibility study
* Tree plotting to an accuracy of 1mm over 1km
* Data collection based on recommendations of BS5837 2012
* Arboricultural impact assessment
* Development of Special Engineering Measures in support of tree protection
* Mitigation and replanting proposals
* Tree protection plans
* Method statements
* On-site induction training for contractors
* Certificates of conformity
* Supervision of tree-sensitive works to meet local authority conditions
* Presentation of data for planning submission
* Continued representation on tree issues through the planning process
* Landscaping/replanting design and specification
Contact: Jacqueline Waring For further Information:
Tel: 01463 230 999
Mob: 0781 886 1365
If you have come to this page directly and need further information on tree felling services click here.